Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tales from the Mist is officially launched!

It's here! Just in time! The Tales from the Mist anthology!

The book includes 12 stories, each with a spooky flavor or element. From haunted houses to vampires and rats, the stories each are unique and incredibly creative (and I say this as a humble contributor to the collection)!

You'll find my short story, Jade O'Reilly and the Graveyard Shift inside. Jade is on a security detail assignment on Halloween night at a supposedly haunted mansion/museum. But she doesn't believe in ghosts. Will she by the time her shift ends?


Buy Tales From the Mist
From Amazon
From B&N
From Smashwords
From Kobo



12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on new release! This book sounds great, I can't wait to read it! Enjoy your day!
    allysonbrann06@yahoo.com
    P.S. I saw that you are from NC...I am too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I love NC! I live in Wake County and enjoy that I'm only a short drive away from the beach and mountains.

      Delete
  2. What a fun hop! I am so looking forward to reading this anthology.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being on a cute little hop! I love it! Congrats on the new release! Anthologies are like the jackpot of books.
    mel
    bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel! I'm having fun checking out my fellow authors' sites and looking for the images.

      Delete
  4. Congrats and best of luck to you and the others with this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading this anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for the fun hop and awesome giveaway! T
    GFC: shadow_kohler
    Facebook: Shadow Kohler
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and good luck! I wouldn't mind winning myself... wish I could enter! ;)

      Delete