Sunday, August 5, 2012

New book... by my bro!

While lately I've come across a lot of new independently published books, it's not every day one of those reads is co-authored by my own brother!

So I'm proudly announcing my brother's first book, Scribbleball! If you can't tell from the cover, the book is for children. Both my 3- and 6-year-olds stared at the various pages for quite a while. Here's the book blurb:

"AAAAA...Bing! Bang! Boom! Boing! . . . CRASH! Poor, little Scribbleball just can't get a break. He's being flung and spun in this delightful, action-packed, onomatopoeia alphabet adventure. Join Scribbleball on his colorful journey as he experiences hysterical encounters with tropical terrain, weather, and wildlife."

Available only in paperback for $9.99, here's a link to where you can purchase your very own copy: https://www.createspace.com/3546136.

My brother, who is big on storytelling, also created a trailer for the book, which is a lot of fun to watch and listen to. Really, this video will make you smile. You can hear my bro's voice in the background of the trailer. Go, Scott... I mean, Scooter!

No comments:

Post a Comment