Saturday, March 10, 2012

What a ride!

It's day three of Storm Surge's free Kindle ebook promotion, and it's quite a ride. Yesterday, I reached #3 in the bestseller charts. Currently, I'm hanging out at #6. I'm ecstatic! My publisher keeps updating me with the number of downloads, and the numbers make my head spin. Can my book possibly be in the hands of more than 20,000 readers? It's amazing. What's more, I'm receiving emails from readers who want to know when my next book is released!

If you happen to be one of those readers, and you want to know when my next book is released, I'll send you an email! Simply fill out the form on the right side of my blog. Or email me directly at tamara(dot)ward(at)rocketmail(dot)com. All I ask for is your email address, and I promise that I will not share your address with anyone or spam you. Thanks so much for checking out Storm Surge!

3 comments:

  1. I said it on Goodreads, but I'll say it here too. You totally deserve all the good news, and I feel like I knew you "way back" :-)

    ReplyDelete