Monday, June 27, 2011

New day, new blog title

I've had it! I'm changing my blog title and stepping up my blogging habits! I've spent the last who-knows-how-long souping up my blog's design and I've trashed the old "Writing and Reading" ho-hum header to this new header, which might more appropriately describe my entries. Beginning in August, my plans are to post on Mondays and Thursdays. Monday entries will be about writing while Thursday entries will be on other topics (hence the broad "life" description in the title of the blog). I'm quickly discovering how much non-novel-writing work is involved in being a writer!

Last weekend, I truly enjoyed a book event at the Lockwood Folly Marketplace in Brunswick County. If you're ever in the southeastern part of North Carolina, drop by and pick up a copy of Storm Surge (now available on the store's shelves). In addition to singular, eclectic gifts (I found the perfect Christmas gift for my mother-in-law and must return to the store with my wallet), the marketplace also sells delicious sandwiches. The store simply is a fun place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment