Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Book signing near the beach

What could be better than a vacation to the beach? Meeting readers while vacationing at the beach!

Every summer, I enjoy visiting the beach. Not only does my family take its own vacation to the beach, but both my parents and my husband’s parents also invite us to spend time with them while they are on the beach, too.

And during one of those trips to the beach this summer, my #1 fan (my mom) has arranged a book signing at a local store near her neighborhood. She’s inviting her friends, and the members of her neighborhood’s many book clubs. I can’t wait!

The event is scheduled for June 25, beginning at 10:30 a.m., at the Lockwood Folly Marketplace off Stone Chimney Rd. in Supply, NC. I’ll be reading from Storm Surge. I most look forward to talking with readers during the Q&A session and following the event. I’ll also be signing books.

I hope to see you there! I’ll be the tan one with all the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment